Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tninking of You Coin Holder











I visited Washington, DC with colleagues of mine recently; we were able to visit the Air and Space Smithsonian. I purchased the coins to give to friends and relatives, but I decided to make the coin holders to give to my colleagues.

I used yellow card stock 5 1/2 x 9", scored at 3", 4 1/2", and 6".

When folded, this makes an M shaped. I used the Big Shot with the Sizzix Ornate Frame die. I did not cut the folded edge when I ran it through the Big Shot, creating the coin pocket. I taped the holder together with sticky tape.

I used the Stampin' Up word window punch to create the opening for the coin. I stamped the back with my trademark stamp: Made by Kathie. Decorating the front with the scalloped Thinking of You on dimensionals, ribbon, and stick-on gems.

I tried to show the steps with the pictures. I hope it makes sense to you.

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

What a great idea. And what a fantastic trip you took. Carole